Berks Catholic High School is centered on the four pillars of God, Family, Academics and Fun. As a vibrant Christ-centered community, the Administration, Faculty and Staff are dedicated to providing a challenging academic environment for a diverse population of young men and women. Through Christian principles rooted in the Catholic tradition, we strive to positively impact our students spiritually, intellectually, socially, physically and emotionally, so they can live productive lives of service in this world and attain eternal life.
1. Our Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the living God and the Savior of the human race, is at the root of all that we are and all that we do as a Catholic High School. Our school is joyfully rooted in Christ, Who is truly present in the Most Holy Eucharist.
2. As a Catholic High School, we are faithful to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and to the mission, identity, and Magisterial teachings of His One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church.
3. Community Service is rooted in the two greatest commandments of our Lord Jesus Christ to love God and neighbor.
4. Parents and guardians are the primary educators and formators of their children. Our school partners with parents and guardians in the spiritual and academic formation of their children.
5. A diverse Catholic school community is a gift to be celebrated.
6. Quality faculty is integral to the success of the school because the administrators and teachers are the facilitators of learning who impart Christian values through daily interaction with the students.
7. A comprehensive curriculum is necessary to prepare young minds to meet the demands of a challenging 21st century.
8. Berks Catholic High School believes in a varied extracurricular program designed to engage students to use their God-given talents and encourage spiritual growth through teamwork.