Student Central (Planet HS)
The Berks Catholic Athletic Department Fall Sports Registration for all students in grades 7 – 12 for the 2021-2022 school year through a new digital platform, PlanetHS, is open. This new platform will allow parents and student(s), to complete and access athletic forms via computer, tablet or mobile phone. It is HIPAA, COPPA and FERPA compliant.
The Berks Catholic Athletic Department Fall Sports Registration for all students that will be in grades 7 – 12 during the 2021-2022 will open June 1st!
Please note – the PIAA has changed the CIPPE (physical) Form sections. The Health History is now Section 6 and the Physical is now Section 7!!
**Once you submit your forms, you can check your PlanetHS account or the team roster on the website to make sure you are cleared**
Please, before you begin, read both of the attachments. (The Berks Catholic Kick Off Letter and PHS Parent & Student Getting Started Guide). This is a new platform and it is important that you are familiar with how it works.
Please, before you begin, read the information posted on the website under the PlanetHS Information Tab.
**You will see 3 tabs when you sign up: Athletic Forms, Link Accounts and Message Center. ANY emails or texts that you receive through PlanetHS will be in your Message Center. If you receive a message, PLEASE login and click on Message Center for your message**
**You can also see if your child is cleared by checking your account. If all forms are correct, they will say "complete".**
Here are a few important things to note:
1. The online registration “button” is available on the athletics website.
2. BOTH the parent/guardian AND student-athlete MUST create accounts. (1 account for the parent/guardian and 1 account for the student-athlete)
3. Once you create your account, you must link your account with your student-athlete(s) account(s) by either email or cell phone number.
4. Once you are linked with your student-athlete, you will be able to complete all of the required PIAA forms. (the student-athlete can be linked to multiple parent/guardian accounts (example: mom can create her own account and dad can create his own account, using different email address/phone numbers)
5. You will need to print sections 6 (health history) and 7 (physical) and take both of those forms to the doctor in order to receive a physical. You can scroll to the bottom of your “homepage” after all forms are complete to find Section 6 and Section 7 to print. (you also have the option to print the completed section 6 as well by clicking on the link).
6. Once you have the completed physical from the doctor DATED AFTER JUNE 1st, 2021 (section 7), you must login to your Parent/Guardian account and upload the physical ONLY. (Please do not upload Section 6) You will simply take a picture of the physical with your phone and upload it to the parent account.
7. For future reference, we now have the ability to change/update your login information. If you forget your login or password, please email email@example.com
8. Remember, you will not turn anything into the office; all paperwork should be completed online and the physical form should be uploaded from the Parent/Guardian account BEFORE Friday, July 30th.