College & Career Counseling
WELCOME TO THE COLLEGE SEARCH JOURNEY!
Searching for the right college is a process that should be enjoyed!The journey is a time to explore, to grow, and to learn. As with many things in life, it is in the journey- not the destination- where we discover who we are and what is most important to us. Like any adventure it is something to be done carefully, over time, with planning, guidance and an open mind.You have many resources available, be sure to use them! Finally, the choice of a college is all about finding the BEST FIT for YOU, wherever and whatever that may be.
- College and Career Search Tools. BC Saints and Families- BC College & Career Counseling utilizes both NAVIANCE and SCOIR as the primary college and career research tools. To access
- NAVIANCE please click here NAVIANCE FAMILY CONNECTION.
- SCOIR students should reach out to Mr.Ditsky or Mr. Piersol for login instructions
- BC Students and Families wishing to schedule planning meetings. Seniors- please check to see to which counselor you are assigned prior to scheduling:
- Mr. D's Planning Meetings: Meet w/ Mr. D. Please click to schedule a date and time
- Mr. Piersol's Planning Meetings: firstname.lastname@example.org
- COLLEGE ADMISSION REPRESENTATIVES and RECRUITERS: Please scroll down for visit schedule for Fall 2020 and a copy of the 2021-22 Profile
UPDATES as of: 1 / 6 / 2022
BC Saints and Families should frequently check Canvas and email for weekly updates, timely information, and resources.
Classes 2022, 23, 24 Please create your Scoir accounts
Classes 2022, 23- be sure to complete your Naviance career survey assignments
Please check Canvas and e-mails for weekly updates
Resource Library: All grade levels- posted to Canvas >BCCollegeCounseling (course) > Files > RESOURCES
VERIFICATION of COLLEGE VISIT FORCOLLEGE ADMISSION REPRESENTATIVES and MILITARY RECRUITERS: Fall 2021 College Rep Visits and Programs:
We are pleased to offer both Virtual and Live, In-Person would prefer to host you in person- opportunities to connect with BC Saints and college counselors.
In-person visitors are asked to follow the Berks Catholic Mask Required policy.
Please see below for visit schedule as well as contact info Mrs. Teresa Bonanno for Spring visit opportunities.
Mondays, Fridays (virtual for those folks who can't travel OR are too far to visit us in person): 8 - 8:30a 10 - 10:45a 10:45 - 11:30a 11:30a - 12:15p 12:15 - 1p 1 - 1:45p
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays (in person): 8 - 8:30a 10 - 10:45a 10:45 - 11:30a 11:30a - 12:15p 12:15 - 1p 1 - 1:45
For I know the plans I have for you" declares the Lord "Plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."