WELCOME TO THE COLLEGE SEARCH JOURNEY!Searching for the right college is a process that should be enjoyed! The journey is a time to explore, to grow, and to learn. As with many things in life, it is in the journey- not the destination- where we discover who we are and what is most important to us. Like any adventure it is something to be done carefully, over time, with planning, guidance and an open mind. You have many resources available, be sure to use them! Finally, the choice of a college is all about finding the BEST FIT for YOU, wherever and whatever that may be.
UPDATES as of: 3 / 28 /2020BC Saints and Families should frequently check emails and Naviance accounts for updates.
- College and Career Search with NAVIANCE: BC Saints and Families- this is your link to NAVIANCE FAMILY CONNECTION
COLLEGE PARTNERSHIPS: LEBANON VALLEY COLLEGE, MOUNT ST. MARY'S UNIV., IMMACULATA UNIV., CARLOW UNIV. , NEUMANN UNIV. , ALVERNIA UNIV., ROSEMONT COLLEGE
- Virtual Planning Meeting Schedule March 23 to 26
- Counseling Check In MARCH 28 2020
- College and Career Exploration via NAVIANCE
- College Criteria Questionnaire
- Class of 2019 Graduation Report
- Planned Absence Form
COLLEGE / POST GRADUATION PLANNING MEETINGSSUMMER DATES TBDMr. Ditsky: Monday - Thursday meetings are scheduled for Summer at 9:00 am, 10:45 am, 1:00 pmACADEMIC YEAR: Academic Year meetings are scheduled during the student's Study Hall. Mondays & Wednesdays 2:45 pm, and Tuesdays &Thursdays: 2:45 and 4:00 pm. To schedule an appointment call 610. 898. 9252 or email email@example.comSUMMER and ACADEMIC YEAR for Mr. Piersol: For office hours and to schedule an appointment please email firstname.lastname@example.orgMore Great Info on Twitter @CollegeDitsky and Berks Catholic Facebook Page
- BERKS CATHOLIC COLLEGE PARTNERSHIP MOUs
FINANCIAL AID and SCHOLARSHIP RESOURCES: Seniors also be sure to check Naviance and College Counseling Office for Scholarship Applications
- Scholarship Resource List Mar 2020
- Financial Aid Presentation MSM 2019
- Guia de Ayudar de Financeria 2019
ADDITIONAL RESOURCESCOLLEGE ADMISSIONS OFFICERS-We look forward to having you visit and introducing you to our students and school community!
- To schedule a visit please contact Mrs Teresa Bonanno at email@example.com,or call 610. 374. 8361 x1229
- For your convenience, the Class Period Schedule is as follows: 1st 8:30, 2nd 9:15, 3rd 10, 4th 10:45, 5th 11:30, 6th 12:15, 7th 1, 8th 1:45