Berks Catholic Tuition Assistance Program
At Berks Catholic, we offer a Tuition Assistance Program where individual families have the power to reduce the cost of their tuition costs! How can I save money on my tuition? We are partnered with the Great Lakes Scrip Program to offer families the opportunity to purchase Gift Cards for their regular family purchases. When you purchase any of the over 700 Gift Cards, there is a tuition credit applied to each that varies from 1.5% to 25% - you will receive a tuition credit on all Gift Cards purchased! Successful families have generated hundreds of dollars in tuition credit!
Scrip is a powerful tuition rebate tool because families generate revenue through purchases they would make normally. Groceries, clothing, gifts, even gasoline can be purchased with scrip. Extended families and friends can also establish an account to help aid your student! This Tuition Assistance Program is as powerful as you make it – use a few Gift Cards save a little; use Gift Cards for regular purchases and save a lot!
How can you get started earning Tuition Assistance?
- The easiest way is to go www.ShopwithScrip.com
- Create a Family Account - BCHS Enrollement Code: 91E841C821L8L
- Sign up for Presto-Pay! A direct link to your checking account for immediate payment on orders, makes Scrip Now opportunities printable in minutes. There is a $.15 fee per payment. After completing set-up process e-mail Approval Code to Scrip Coordinator
- Check orders and payments are due to the main office by Friday
- Presto-Pay orders are due by noon on Mondays
- Orders ready for Pick-Up Friday after 2pm. Stop in the office or have your student pick-up on way to bus!!
- Tuition Credits applied to FACTS account Jan, April and July. (Credit is your full rebate earnings for the period minus a 10% administrative fee to cover the program and shipping costs.)
Donna Jack, Scrip Coordinator email@example.com; 610-823-5119