Mission Of Berks Catholic High School
Berks Catholic High School is centered on the four pillars of God, Family, Academics and Fun. As a vibrant Christ-centered community, the Administration, Faculty and Staff are dedicated to providing a challenging academic environment for a diverse population of young men and women. Through Christian principles rooted in the Catholic tradition, we strive to positively impact our students spiritually, intellectually, socially, physically and emotionally, so they can live productive lives of service in this world and attain eternal life.
Belief Statements of Berks Catholic1. Berks Catholic High School believes that Jesus is the heart of who we are and all that we do.
2. Berks Catholic High School believes that service is rooted in the commandment of Jesus to love one another.
3. Berks Catholic High School believes that a diverse Catholic school community is a gift to be celebrated.
4. Berks Catholic High School believes that parents and guardians are the primary educators of their children, and the school partners with them to extend the academic and faith formation of the students.
5. Berks Catholic High School believes that a quality faculty is integral to the success of the school because the administrators and teachers are the facilitators of learning who impart Christian values through daily interaction with the students.
6. Berks Catholic High School believes in a comprehensive curriculum designed to prepare young minds to meet the demands of a challenging 21st century.
7. Berks Catholic High School believes in a varied extracurricular program designed to engage students to use their God-given talents and encourage spiritual growth through teamwork.