Upon completion of their education at Berks Catholic High School, it is hoped that Berks Catholic students will:
- Know how to apply Catholic values and are able to discern the difference between right and wrong.
- Place a high value on excellence in their spiritual, personal, academic and professional lives.
- Believe in the dignity of the human person and can appreciate and interact with diverse cultures and groups of people.
- Be able to show Catholic leadership in the community through service to others.
- Be able to think critically and to communicate effectively through both written and spoken word.
- Be able to use technology prudently and effectively.
- Take responsibility for their actions.
- Have confidence in themselves, in their ability to succeed and in the strength of their own character.