Victim Safe Environment Information
DIOCESAN SAFE ENVIRONMENT
Allentown Diocese Youth Protection and Victim Assistance
Wendy Krisak-Kalamar, Victim Assistance Coordinator
Direct Line: 1-800-791-9209
Pamela Russo, Secretary for Youth Protection/Safe Environment Coordinator
Direct Line: 1-610-871-5200, Ext. 2204
Diocese of Allentown, 1515 Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive, P.O. Box F, Allentown, PA 18105-1538
The Diocese of Allentown provides assistance to anyone who, as a minor, was sexually abused by a priest, deacon, or employee/volunteer of the Diocese/Parish. Parents, guardians, children, and survivors of sexual abuse are invited and encouraged to contact the Diocese of Allentown for more information about this program. The fullness of compassion should be extended to these victims by the Church.
For further information on Youth Protection, please go to https://www.
Volunteer Clearance Information and Application Procedures
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Allentown Central Catholic High School. If it has been determined that you are a volunteer having direct contact with minors, you must complete all of the necessary paperwork. Please follow steps #1-9 below. Please note that #8 is only necessary if applicable. The Diocese of Allentown Code of Conduct and Diocese of Allentown Sexual Abuse Policy must be read. Any volunteer who is reasonably expected to come in contact with a minor must also attend a Protecting God's Children Workshop.
THE COST OF OBTAINING THE PENNSYLVANIA CRIMINAL RECORD CHECK (ACT 34)
AND THE CHILD ABUSE HISTORY CLEARANCE ACT (ACT 151) IS WAIVED ($0.00).
WHEN INDICATING THE PURPOSE OF THE CLEARANCES, PLEASE INDICATE “VOLUNTEER."
The following policies must be read and completed and a workshop attended for any volunteer who is reasonably expected to come in contact with children.
1. Click on the following link; complete & submit the form: Diocese of Allentown Background Check and Fingerprint Authorization Form
2. Click on the following link; complete & submit the form: PA State Police Criminal Record Check (PA Access to Criminal History (PATCH) (less than five (5) years)
3. Click on the following link; complete & submit the form: PA Child Abuse History Clearance (less than five (5) years old).
4. Click on the following link; complete & submit the form: The Diocese of Allentown Sexual Abuse Policy.
5. Click on the following link; read the Diocese of Allentown Code of Conduct and submit the Signed Acknowledgement Form.
6. Attend one of the upcoming Protecting God's Children Workshops and submit the Certificate of Completion (this only needs to be completed once).
8. Motor Vehicle Report - ONLY IF DRIVING (less than five (5) years old). Please submit the vehicle report.
9. Please complete and submit the Volunteer Checklist.
If you have any questions, please contact: Margaret Geist at firstname.lastname@example.org